HAPPY VALENTINES!.. All set and ready to go but my other half woke up LATE.. argh.
so shall kill my time posting on my blog.
One more week to flying to seoul and two more days to melacca. My mom says tt i look really happy now that I will be going to Korea soon. Actually, nah.. i m just happy tt i do not have to work. hahaaa..
Stupid Blogger, have to make change to goggle account for blogging, so lei chey, lucky I've got a gmail account AND i remembered the password...
Has been really shiok for the pass few days. no need to work is one thing, just spending time doing things I love to do, or just doing nthg. Cycling Ubin was really enjoyable. and YES! I managed to make pineapple tarts, not bad tasting for a first try.
Really like the msn weather forecast, they give DETAILS on weather ard the world and even 10 days weather forecasts. Checked the weather for Seoul on the day I'll be arriving there... it'll be ard 13 to 2 deg C.... Hm.. not bad.
Alrighty, just some random post. have to start packing soon..
BYE for now~~~
オンワ 4:59 PM